Tuesday 11 October 2011

SALE SALE SALE

Welcome to my blog sale! I've previously sold items on Specktra and eBay and have 100% feedback. My MUA username is nmezza and, apart from a close encounter with a notorious swaplifter, my record there is also unblemished.

I am based in the UK but am happy to ship internationally - please contact me directly for exact P&P costs as these will vary depending on the weight and size of packages. I will recycle packaging materials so please let me know in advance if you have a problem with that.

Prices are negotiable and I will accept reasonable offers. Please contact me by emailing nmezza at gmail dot com if you wish to buy anything or if you have any questions - don't be shy! :)

Click here if you're after makeup items!

2 comments:

  1. Hi nicole! I am from Turkey and I would like to buy some products of yours on sale if its possible. How much you think the shipping would cost? Its impossible to find some of the products you have on your blog in my country! If possible I am interested to buy the benefit lipstick in wild card, sleek eye dusts, mac e/s ash and dust, dainty doll blusher in money and ı may buy too faced unicorn pallete! and do you sale the products on ebay?? how can I buy them? Lots of questions I know but I am too excited xD thank you so much !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there!

      Apologies for the delay in replying - I had my family visiting and an
      incredibly busy time at work, so I'm sorry!

      I am happy to ship to Turkey but can't really estimate how much it
      would cost as it would depend on the weight of the package. What I can
      tell you is that from the items you selected the following are still
      available: Benefit lipstick in Wild Card, one of the Sleek Eye Dusts
      (the blue/green one is gone) and the TF Unicorn palette - the others
      are unfortunately gone. I need to update this site too!

      I accept PayPal payments and will ship as soon as I can following
      payment confirmation.

      Hope this helps and sorry again for the delay!

      Delete